hppaviliong6

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자오늘밤돼지꿈 조회 4회 작성일 2021-06-16 15:54:29 댓글 0

본문

HP PAVILION G6 take apart video, disassemble, how to open disassembly

Hi!
No music. No talking. Just work.
If you are taking your HP G6 laptop apart be careful and wear an anti-static wrist band or use other anti-static device. If you need to change a LCD usually you don't have to take screen out of a laptop. You can leave it on a laptop and watch the last part of the video where I am taking LCD apart. If you need to change a keyboard, you don't have to take all bottom screws out. There are usually some marks, like a keyboard picture, on a case bottom. If you need to put a laptop back to work be aware of screws. They are different and you better remember or mark them somehow to insure that you will put them back in to a right place.
Some laptops I take apart first time, so don't be serious on my time and performance.
If something got broken - ooops, it's your fault.
Believe me, some parts in your laptop are already broken, you just don't see that.
So, just watch this video and fix your laptop.
Have fun and good luck!!
regazzz #recycling #recycle #upcycling #zerowaste #sustainability #reuse #environment
#handmade #waste #sustainable #diy #vintage #recycled #demolition #upcycle #design #scrap #repair #disassembly #Technology
Kuriakose Sebastian : Thankyou for your video.But it takes to remove all the components to remove the fan.
Windows NT 5.0 : there should be a fan dust filter accesible from the bottom case.like those fujitsu lifebooks
IRSHAD HUSSAIN : By any chance, does anyone here still have this laptop available for sale, I'm from India and I need its motherboard ASAP.
ANAS ALTAF : My hp g6 ON but capslock blinking 5 times.plz guide me how to fix board issue my self and resolve the issue
Simone SIK Cuccu : Hi, i have a laptop g6 2223sl, i need to change the motherboard, you know if there s a list of motherboard that i can use it? I can use any series ( es.2200 or 2100 series) or just the 2223sl? Thanks and sorry for my english

HP Pavilion g6-1000 - Disassembly and cleaning

In this introductory video, we will show how to disassemble laptop HP Pavilion g6-1000.

Our team will show all necessary steps of disassembling, however don't hesitate to ask us if you have some questions.

Be careful this may damage your laptop or other equipment! We are not responsible for any damage to your device!

If you finding our video helpful to you, please don't forget to give us a Thumbs Up!

How to (replace, remove, disconnect, install, upgrade, clean, apply):
0:10 - replacement battery module
0:33 - replacement main access pannel
0:40 - upgrade RAM/memory
0:50 - replacement hard drive/ssd
1:10 - replacement wi-fi
4:35 - replacement keyboard
5:23 - disconnect touchpad
5:37 - disconnect USB
5:44 - disconnect power button
6:17 - replacement optical drive
7:09 - disconnect screen
8:48 - replacement motherboard
Rody Palma : I have an issue of my keyboard being stuck to the mount like glue and cannot pull it out as easily as you do. Can you help me out?
Mahesh Mahee : Talk god damned
Rob M : Thank you very much
stanc : thx very helpful video!!! i just finish cleaning my old hp :)
Çağrı oyunda : hp pavilion g6 8gb ram i5 3.nesil webcam var dahili mikrofon hoparlor var termal macun daha yeni degisti 3 yil once alindi sadece minecraft oynandi sıfıri vatanda 5000 lira ben tertemiz sadece 2000 liraya satıyorum ilgileneler yanit yazsin konuşalım

Replacing cooling fan of HP Pavilion G6-2235us - part 1

Disassembling HP laptop to get to cooling fan
Reassembly video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTCx7SSHFsg
Tara Singh : Too many steps in the process. Very tedious. I would prefer a faster way of taking the cover off and cleaning the fan.
Abbie Wills : I followed this video so carefully and now I just snapped a black and white wire omg
Disassembling & Assembling computer : Learn step by step Laptop service at home HP G6 Part 1 ( HINDI + ENGLISH SUBTITLES )
Click here and also like and subscribe my channel for more:

#computer #computerservices #computerhardware #computerassembling #computervideos #computersetup #computerinstalling #Gaminglaptops#laptopservices#laptopassembel
Dicko : Do the Y tab things actually do anything or are they just for pulling it off because one just snapped on me and im very worried?
SoulSkis : Thank you. I fortunately didn't need to replace it but just get at it to give it a little TLC. Back up and running now.

#hppaviliong6

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,588건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.polariswedding.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz